Built by PJS Montgomery during the first decade of the twentieth century, called "The Oaks." It faced towards Oaks Street and lay South of the future Merritt Avenue. Acquired by Hulett Merritt in the 1920s, Merritt added six white pillars to the front and renamed it "Merritt Manor." The city demolished it in 1959.
top of page
bottom of page