This exquisite coffee shop opened three days after the hotel opened its doors, June 14, 1922. With great fanfare, the first diners were then Governor William Stephens and many Elks Lodge's local members. During the 1920s, the price of lunch was thirty-five cents, and dinner was sixty-five cents. Even though the hotel closed its doors in 1962, the coffee shop remained open until 1966. 

Gainsborough Studio Historical Collection: Hotel Tulare Coffee Shop Print

$35.00Price